Arlington Row, Bidbury.

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
[user=711]col.stephens[/user] wrote: Stay tuned and I will explain how I built Waterloo Station from half a dozen lolly sticks! :lol:Terry
You did well  thenTerry, it took a good dozen when I built it - but it was in 0 guage…:pathead

Allan.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
:lol::lol::lol:

Terry

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
Arlington Row finished but will try to take some outside shots tomorrow - if the weather holds.

Meanwhile, first stage groundwork.

Allan.

Posted
Rating:
Allan, that row of houses gets better as the days go by. The vegetation on the ground and walls with moss on the roofs, sets them off a treat. Brilliant!

Last edit: by Barneybuffer

Always try to look on the bright side of life!

Barney

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
Arlington Row, all done and dusted !!

Allan.

Posted
Rating:
Inactive Member
I'm ready to move in!

Posted
Rating:
Banned
Looks great Allan ! Can I ask what your green 'goop' is ? To me, it looks like PVA, sawdust and a little green acryllic paint… Am I close ??

Cheers, Gary.

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
[user=878]Gary[/user] wrote:
Looks great Allan ! Can I ask what your green 'goop' is ? To me, it looks like PVA, sawdust and a little green acryllic paint… Am I close ??

Cheers, Gary.

Part right Gary.

It's Hornby  'Skale scenics'  Spring Green Fine Tufts - R 8895, mixed in with neat PVA glue.

Place it where you want it, then tease it out with a pointed tool of some description and you'll find it will dry literally rock hard within 24 hours with absolutely no fallout.

Allan.

Posted
Rating:
Managed to miss this completely ( double senior moment )
At the beginning of the thread you were on about it fitting in a microwave? could you please explain
Great work as usual!
Regards
stephen

Acording to a recent visit to a supermarket at check out time, I an not loosing my memory it has been downgraded which means i am not stupid afterall - Sorted! - What a relief
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.