A Row of Cottages T19....

Posted
Rating:
Guest user

....the latest Scalescene kit built up.

Hi Doug - no , that isn't the case - I think my post was a bit flippant - I was just trying to say that seeing your work inspires me to do better !

Terry
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Relived to hear it, Marlin, and again thank you. Terry, when we last emailed about three weeks ago John Wiffen said he was making 'a significant' change to the site to include a new gallery with bigger pictures and perhaps more scratch builders stuff as the site will be 10 years old in 2015…doesn't time fly?

Doug

'You may share the labours of the great, but you will not share the spoil…'  Aesop's Fables

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

In the land of the slap-dash and implausible, mediocrity is king
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Try harder, I must, to learn the patience required to obey the below rule.
So simple, yet so easily forgotten when in full flight… I have the results, soon to be subject to the stamp test! Inspirational as always Doug. Looking forward to trying to reach the bar…
[user=312]dooferdog[/user] wrote:

… and never never try to cut wet/damp/gluey texture paper with a blade as it will tear.

Last edit: by Marty

Marty
N Gauge, GWR West Wales
Newcastle Emlyn Layout.
Newcastle Emlyn Station is "Under construction"

Posted
Rating:
[user=312]dooferdog[/user] wrote:
Relived to hear it, Marlin, and again thank you. Terry, when we last emailed about three weeks ago John Wiffen said he was making 'a significant' change to the site to include a new gallery with bigger pictures and perhaps more scratch builders stuff as the site will be 10 years old in 2015…doesn't time fly?

Doug
Doug, we seem to have had another Terry (Marlin) infiltrate the club.  Before you know it, there will be hundreds of us!  I think the above was intended for me.  Thanks for the info, looking forward to the new site.

Terry

Posted
Rating:
Banned
It's the "Apocolypse Of The Terrys'…"

Sounds like one of those old zombie movies. Keep looking behind then, as you won't know if a Terry is watching… :mutley

Cheers, Gary.

Last edit: by Gary

Posted
Rating:
[user=878]Gary[/user] wrote:
It's the "Apocolypse Of The Terrys'…"

Sounds like one of those old zombie movies. Keep looking behind then, as you won't know if a Terry is watching… :mutley

Cheers, Gary.
Cue the music from Jaws….

Terry :twisted:
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.