Model Rail Magazine

Posted
Rating:
Brittany in a lovely part of France Brian but we're a long way south of there.

Bergerac is inland from Bordeaux - around 400 miles or so south of Brittany and Huelgoat is right out west towards Cape Finisterre.  The climate here is vastly different from there where it's probably very similar to that of Cornwall.

'Petermac
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Ah wine country good choice :doublethumb Greenfingers

Posted
Rating:
Isn't it amazing how a little thing can lose a sale. I have been taking Model Rail magazine for ages now but the problem with the November 2012 issue prompted me to look around. I discovered the digital edition of British Railway Modelling and downloaded the December edition for a look. It is not a bad magazine and has the advantages that it is GBP 26.99 per year instead of GBP 55 for Model Rail, I get the copy on time, it is easy to read on screen and I don't have to find somewhere to store all the old copies. If MR don't have a comparable digital edition by the time my subscription runs out I will be making the move!

Posted
Rating:
Can quite understand Yungaburra ,my problem with delivery has been happening for months unfortunately I took out a 2 year one ,which seems to be going on forever ,with it being extended nearly every other month because of non delivery .Like you I will reconsider end to end of my subscription cheers Greenfingers ps no sign of January's yet :cry:

Posted
Rating:
I thought I had exhausted my contribution to this thread but today my November 2012 edition of Model Rail turned up in a plain brown paper envelope. This is after they had told me they had no more copies and had extended my subscription! I have also received a customer service survey from them by email! The saga continues!

Posted
Rating:
It must be our lucky day Yungaburra as my January Model Rail arrived today wonders never cease :eek: Greenfingers
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.