Monthly Project-November

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member

Out of a cracker, or get a load in your wagon

Bob, I'd certainly be happy to help with any photos you would like but I do not know what has happened. I had started deleting my posts and got about a 1/3 of the way through, and as it is tedious and rather sad work, gave up intending to return.

When I did the whole post had gone. I did think that maybe you or Martin had had a hand in it because of my pending resignation, but if so I was surprised that neither of you had the courtesy to tell me that was so. I did note also that other threads were no longer in place which reinforced the concept of some house cleaning having been done.

Emailing Ron on another matter I mentioned it to him on the basis that a Moderator might have done it, he too checked, and with it gone contacted you.

Maybe there is a simple explanation.

If it has I can send you privately any images you were particularly interested in. You have my email address in your archives.

Kind regards,
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
It's a puzzler right enough John because deleting that layout was the last thing any of the team wanted. Ah well, too late now to do anything about it. I'm alright for now with other pictures John but thanks very much for the offer.

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
Bob, I'll leave the mysteries to you, what I will do is start a fresh thread and post some images in memory of Hintock on that.

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
That's great John. I just hate it when one of our good layouts vanishes. It happened once before if I remember correctly but I think it was because of database trouble
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.