New Admin or no new Admin.

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
Thanks for the clarification Martin. The thing is that the mere fact of anyone trying to remove me permanently, possible or not, would be such a devastating blow after all these years and work that the effect would be exactly the same as far as I am concerned and the forum would cease to exist.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Lord Bob……or is it Admiral Bob now??,If anyone dared tried to mutiny on the good ship YMR,we would all hunt them down like the scurvy dogs they are and keelhaul 'em!!
:mutley
I vote for vice admiral Sol too!
Lets keep YMR the best on the web!

Cheers,John.B.:thumbs

Posted
Rating:
Ken
Inactive Member
[user=201]georgejacksongenius[/user] wrote:
Lord Bob……or is it Admiral Bob now??,If anyone dared tried to mutiny on the good ship YMR,we would all hunt them down like the scurvy dogs they are and keelhaul 'em!!
:mutley
I vote for vice admiral Sol too!
Lets keep YMR the best on the web!

Cheers,John.B.:thumbs

Couldn't agree more, well put John.

Ken.

'It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that Swing'

Posted
Rating:
Da

Marty
N Gauge, GWR West Wales
Newcastle Emlyn Layout.
Newcastle Emlyn Station is "Under construction"

Posted
Rating:
This is the best forum on the web and it's all because of the hard work and determination of Bob. You have created Bob, a very special place, where people can learn and even want to teach others how to do, virtually every aspect of this hobby. You should be extremely proud of what you have accomplished.

That said, I have voted YES, because be it far from me to tare down what you have built up.

Wayne

My Layout "The South Shore Line":
http://yourmodelrailway.net/view_topic.php?id=509&forum_id=21
This video/animation was made in Adobe Flash Player, which is no longer supported or available for download.

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
I've voted Yes Bob, as I can see that you would appreciate a helping hand to keep the high standards that you have set.

Regards,

Alan
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
I am going to close this now as it has been sat here for more than a week now and a fair proportion of the membership have voted. It looks like we are looking for a volunteer who has the time to spare and is willing to put in the effort to learn the ropes of how to operate the forum and access it's database without blowing the whole thing up. I'm not looking for a part time temporary assistant here but a long term permanent arrangement.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.