DAPOL 00 wagon conversion

Posted
Rating:
Hi Ron.  I am having a lot of success with Kadee Couplings, but I would like to fit a three link Coupling system on at least some of my wagons. All British Outline of course. But if I could get a three link Couplings to work as reliable and â€œ Hands Free” as the Kadees system it would look prototype.    Best wishes Kevin 

Staying on the thread Kevin.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Sol
Site staff
Sol is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
Kevin, look at these re 3 link couplings

Ron
NCE DCC ; 00 scale UK outline.

Posted
Rating:
Hi Ron.   Thank you for your reply . I PM Gormo, and he said “ that his little grandsons had all sorts of trouble with them” . It was something to do with “ consistency “ of construction?. Best wishes Kevin 

Posted
Rating:
Western Way uses a similar system on here Kevin and swears by it, so take a look at his thread.

Bill

Edited for poor English. Apologies, B

Last edit: by Longchap

At 6'4'', Bill is a tall chap, then again, when horizontal he is rather long and people often used to trip over him! . . . and so a nickname was born :)

Posted
Rating:
Hi Bill. Thank you for your reply. I will have to study that. :off topic This is me going off the rails? I was re reading your thread on bogies and seating. Very interesting. Best wishes Kevin 

[user=1814]Longchap[/user] wrote:
Western Way uses a similar system on here Kevin and sweats by it, so take a look at his thread.

Bill

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.