Jeff's boxfile project

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
[user=6]Petermac[/user] wrote:
Is that the actual length of 3 files Jeff - 42" ?
As near as "damn it" is to swearing, Peter. It's actually a smidgeon more if you use the two internal walls and don't cut them out. (Ps smidgeon = about 2 knat's bo**ocks)
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
[user=3]Gwent Rail[/user] wrote:
 (Ps smidgeon = about 2 knat's bo**ocks)
Is that end to end or side to side :mutley
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Inactive Member
UK = Smidgeon.  OZ = Poofteenth.  
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
[user=285]Alan[/user] wrote:
[user=3]Gwent Rail[/user] wrote:
(Ps smidgeon = about 2 knat's bo**ocks)
Is that end to end or side to side :mutley
:Red Card:Red Card Silly Billy exclam:exclam:  :brickwall:brickwall Everyone knows that they are circular, Alan exclam:exclam:exclam: :roll::roll::roll:
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Hello Jeff,
Surely it depends on how many times you jump up and down on "them". I think it's called "tenderising" so as to simplify measurement, :lol:
Kind Regards,
Michael Thornberry.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
[user=6]Petermac[/user] wrote:
I'm still struggling to get anything worth doing into my head without copying someone elses ideas.  I'm sticking with "OO" (or maybe "HO" ) as that's either what I've got and have future designs on.

Peter

Obviously the lack of things which will need screws on this project is affecting your ability to think logically.    :mutley

I like the idea of a tram layout - I think I have seen some 4mm models of Yorkshire Trams . One was certainly a Sheffield Tram (possibly the last one to run) and I have a vague recollection of a highly unusual Leeds Steam Tram amongst others.

Richard. A sorely missed member who lost a brave battle in 2012.

Posted
Rating:
Watch this space Richard……………………

I'm going to UK on Monday for a couple of weeks and may be bringing some "HO" trams back with me.  I friend has offered me some motorised scratchbuilt ones if I'm interested. :roll:

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Jeff did the email arrive ok?

Mike
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Yes thanks, Mike. I've downloaded the PDF ready for a closer look, but there's some interesting and thought provoking material there. Maybe a boxfile candidate, maybe something altogether more grand exclam: (I've got a few fully constructed 4ft x 2ft baseboards spare from the abandoned Pontymister docks layout that are crying out to be used)
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Sounds good! The only problem you have now is what to do? What to do?  :lol:

Mike
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.