Cattle Dock Build

Posted
Rating:
Sorry to hear about the job situation Phill - it must have come as a bit of a shock.  Keep us up to speed on why's and wherefore's and good luck. :thumbs

'Petermac
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Right still no the wiser as to what is happening regarding my job, so i got stuck into my cattle dock, did a couple of hours to ease my stress.

Any this is what i have done, without the wagon in the dock,

the truck and other bits is just there to hold it up, :oops:.

This is with the wagon in the dock,

The pic above looks as thou the wagon is lower than the platform but it is actually spot on. Lot of work at the mo to do to it. Have to join the sides and the end section of the platform etc but i think it looks ok so far. Reason that it is wrapped round is so i can put various things around the dock, ie: straw bales, ropes etc etc. I shall building a roof over one half of the other platform to cover the bales sometime later that will get done. Also the men can work this end regarding loading various stock up, whilst the cattle are unloaded the other end. Also it will be used for bringing farm machinery on other wagons, as well feeds etc.

I shall try and spray the platform grey and scribe the slab markings in as well, i would buy the plastic brick thingies as per the other side but funds are low and my job is a bit iffy so don't want to spend too much as yet. Are these sheets easy to spray do anyone know?.

Well any comments good or bad are most welcome.

Phill

Last edit: by phill

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
[user=194]Dukedog[/user] wrote: …… it's confirmed that I'm redundant. (I said redundant NOT repugnant!)
As they tried to tell me, it's not you that's redundent, it's the post you just happen to be in at the time that's redundent.  

I'ts amazing how all those jobs in your job description will not be done by anybody else - or so they say ….. I have been to many a tribunial over the 3 posts/positions that became redundent whilst I just happened to occupy those jobs. :cry:

And don't get me started on References and 'Qualified Privilege' - plus 'Duty of Care' with references…… and hidden negative pensions conditions………
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Well done Phil . With the cattle dock. And that is a very nice cattle truck, keep up the good work. Kevin

Staying on the thread Kevin.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.