September Model Rail

Posted
Rating:
... I think my brain just snapped trying to picture this ...

Jeff Lynn,
Amateur layabout, Professional Lurker, Thread hijacker extraordinaire
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
As Jeff has already mentioned, we must also look at the bigger picture here, we will need his ( magazine ) help in the future with any other project that we might organize, and he will also be a guest along with the other manufacturers, so he must be treated as so.

But as a guest he might be asked to take our friendly dog for a walk, that's when ………………………………. but not during the show.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
[user=285]Alan[/user] wrote:
…………………………………………

But as a guest he might be asked to take our friendly dog for a walk, that's when ………………………………. but not during the show.
:mutley:mutley:mutley:mutley:mutley

Can you imagine Jeff dashing off to fetch a bone…………….:roll::roll::roll:

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Sol
Guest user
[user=6]Petermac[/user] wrote:
[user=285]Alan[/user] wrote:
…………………………………………

:mutley:mutley:mutley:mutley:mutley

Can you imagine Jeff dashing off to fetch a bone…………….:roll::roll::roll:
Yes, still with meat on it :exclam
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Adds a whole new dimension to "Jones the Meat" :roll::roll::roll:

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Let us not forget that Model Rail have done a couple of features during the year, including Winston's travels, and also plugged the show on many ocassions.  Although the full page ad is missing there is still a quarter page editorial feature in the mag.  If I was given a choice of a full page advert or a quarter page feature, I would take the quarter page feature every time.  Yes, both would have been better but this is not a total disaster and one way or another things will be sorted.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Actually the feature is just over 1/2 page and it does give most of the details needed.

I agree that it was better to see this in and the advert missed than the other way around.

I'm dissapointed to hear no news of any internet advertising on our behalf though and also to see that Ben is away until 25th August.

His promise to get out some internet notification of the show appears to be B U L L S H I T.
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.