Wanna Larf?

Posted
Rating:
This is noticeable improvement on what was already heading the right way.  :) Now everything (and I mean everything) is looking more and more in proportion. Keep up the good work.  :D

Perry

Due to cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Perry said

This is noticeable improvement on what was already heading the right way.  :) Now everything (and I mean everything) is looking more and more in proportion. Keep up the good work.  :D

Perry

Don't understand your comment Perry - I never thought her eyes were too big in the first place !! :wink:

Petermac

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
I thought he was talking about her feet!
Mike
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Slowly getting all the accessories together for the garden layout. It's all those little things that go to make a layout more than just a trainset.  This is the cart that the ex-Freddy Krueger will be driving.

Mike

Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
I like it  :D , by the way why is his legs flatt?. Good one thou, best yet i think.
Phill

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
He had a nasty accident phill;he fell off a cooling tower!!

Mike
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
would you beable to tell us how it is done because l am going to try it but in ho scale.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Hi ben. the easiest thing is to go to G Scale Model Train Forum and look under 'Articles' it's all there

Good luck

Mike
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Mike the painting really helped define your progress.  I see hidden talent here.  Its a solid start.

PAUL
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Thanks Paul I really appreciate your comments. Everything is coming on well now. I'll be posting a load of new figures soon

Mike
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Sol
Guest user
OK Mike, it is now 2 months later, any updates/ new figures?
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.