Dcc users poll

Posted
Rating:
Guest user

A poll to get a rough indication of % dcc users or not

[user=6]Petermac[/user] wrote:
Although I don't have an actual layout yet - just a "bit of one" - I'm changing to DCC gradually and now don't buy locos unless they are "DCC ready".  I pity because there are some locos I'd like but really don't want to get into stripping them down and messing with hard wiring.  My hands simply can't cope with anything too delicate nowadays. :cry::cry::cry:

The price does worry me considerably.  An ordinary decoder at around £10 to £15 isn't bad but I'd like to get into sound and am mightily impressed by Loksound - why do the best always have to be so expensive ?

I have no interest whatsoever in using DCC for point control etc. - just driving locomotives. :roll::roll::roll:  Was it "New Labour" under Tony Blair who said "We have absolutely no interest in raising Income Tax……………………………….:roll::roll:

Peter

A few of the Bachmann loco's that come with sound have a Loksound decoder already installed, and work out a lot cheaper than buying the decoder after, I think and I am sure someone will correct me and add some if I have forgotten some, but these at=re the one that you can buy

Class 24
Class 25
Class 20
Class 37
Class 47

They also sell some kettle's but I don't know which ones.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Converted back a year or so ago.

Waiting to see how Trainzip's sound thingy go's, if it works ok then i hope to be able to have some sound on my layout.

Phill
Online now: No Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.