Animals on your railway

Posted
Rating:
Guest user

All scales

[user=316]Gwiwer[/user] wrote:
I shall continue to use a random mix of scales around the layout as the difference really isn't so great and in my case I am not seeking a rivet-perfect precise scale model anyway but something which just "looks right".
If it looks right, it is right in my book.  You can tie yourself right up trying to get everything exactly correct and still find it looks rubbish when done!
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
[user=394]ddolfelin[/user] wrote:
I think it's a matter of proportion - especially heads.
That's the key - it's got little to do with height which is as Chris said, is very variable.

Speaking of birds - has anyone noticed how huge the swans are on some of the advertising for the Wills watermill ?  They must be a scale 6ft high !!!  On the point of advertising for that kit,  Peco gave a free booklet away on "How to model water" with one of their RM issues.  Anyone who knows a jot about water mills will realise that, as shown on the cover photo,  it simply wouldn't work  - all the water levels are wrong by miles !!!

Last edit: by Petermac

'Petermac
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
:roll:

Amazing isn't it?

http://dddioramas.webs.com/

11 + 2 = 12 + 1

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Rick  my sentiments phisactly, i have 00,ho on the stations and n scale in the carriages.

:thumbs:thumbs:lol::cool:
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
[user=200]Christrerise[/user]
the height of everyone starts at 4ft 9in for Samantha, 5ft 4in for Catherine, Trevor, Greg, Kevin and me all between 5ft 6in and ft9in, Steve and Andrew 6ft 5in.
Is Samantha N scale/gauge:question:shock::shock::shock:
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.