RJR On the shed

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Good progress, John. I think your project is in the correct section and I'm keeping up to date, but with all that's going on here I've little time to comment on much of the updates on the forum. I do notice over 550 visits to this topic though, I wouldn't call that "not very popular" :exclam:exclam Cheers :thumbs:thumbs
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
It does raise an interesting question though.  With so much of interest going on I read everything, as I am sure lots of other people do, but do not always comment as quite often I am just dipping in to keep up to date and also I don't believe in adding "well done" or "like it" messages if others have already done so and my post will not really add anything useful.

I think it can get quite tedious at times reading through the new posts just to find that most of them say a couple of words at most!  That does not mean that you are not interested though and I am sure many others do the same.  I am also not complaining about people leaving short messages of encouragement etc but explaining why I don't if others have beaten me to it.

I think as my Celtic Brother Mr Rail points out it is the number of views that shows the interest.  If nobody is viewing then you have a problem!
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Here's my 2 words Chris - "I agree" !!!:lol::lol::lol:

Always look at the number of visits John - that says it all.  With a max of just over 100 members on here, that means everyone has visited it at least twice.  As you know, our 100 members are not all particularly active so many people, myself incvluded, visit regularly to see how it's getting on.

I only speak for myself here, but I'm very interested in what you're doing but, because I know absolutely nothing about "Mexican Oranges", my comments would be reserved for "well done", "looking good" etc.etc. and, as Chris says, that does cause a few headaches when those who like to read everything,  are trying to either keep up or catch up.  I often only have time to read the posts notified by my e-mail box so, when, as now, I go to "Recents" I find I've got 4 pages of new posts to read !!    Incidentally, I also follow your posts on the Yahoo outdoor rail group you use.

Just realised I haven't said it here yet but……………. great stuff !!!:cheers:cheers:cheers

'Petermac
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
rjr
Guest user
Well fair enough then if its getting read I'll keep writing !

Petermac, you have me confused now .. Which garden railway Yahoo group, not been on any of them for over 12months !
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
It IS  getting read  .John.:doublethumb

reg

Posted
Rating:
[user=205]rjr[/user] wrote:
Well fair enough then if its getting read I'll keep writing !

Petermac, you have me confused now .. Which garden railway Yahoo group, not been on any of them for over 12months !
Now there's a funny thing John :thud - I never checked the dates !!

2006 and 2007  in "Garden Railways" and "Small Scale Garden Railways" :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Oh - edited in - glad you're going to continue writing :cheers:cheers:cheers

Last edit: by Petermac

'Petermac
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.