Tomar Industries

Posted
Rating:
#35071 (In Topic #2248)
Guest user
Just ordered some stuff from these guys, they stock mainly US and have brought together many smaller companies under one roof, and therefore supply lots of those little hard to find bits.  UK shipping is approx 20% of total order which is reasonable enough.

I am having problems with my email server at the moment so I gave Duane a quick call and he confirmed he had received my order and will ship it Wednesday "which is when he goes to town"

Nice simple website if you want to have a look  http://www.tomarindustries.com/index.html
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Some time ago my sister bought me their railroad crossing signs. Good quality stuff.  I see they have excellent track bumpers - bumping posts as they call them.  I love this sort of site with all the knick-knacks. The US market is very well served by sites and companies like this. Could spend ages and lots of cash there.

Mike
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Sol
Guest user
Lawrence, is this a modelling site:question Coz I found it as a site where big stuff is listed like generators, etc  with this on the index/front page

Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Inactive Member
put me down for one, please!  Do they do HO cars, vans, truck and utes?
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
How does anyone ever get past that screen to buy anything :twisted:
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
[user=200]Christrerise[/user] wrote:
How does anyone ever get past that screen to buy anything :twisted:
they stop smoking & run green diesels,

:mutley:mutley:lol::lol::lol::lol::cool:
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
[user=95]Sol[/user] wrote:
Lawrence, is this a modelling site:question Coz I found it as a site where big stuff is listed like generators, etc  with this on the index/front page

Now that certainly beats Chris's "green lady" Sol.

Don't tell Jeff - he'll need a whole box of patches !!!!!  If she's only 20 quid, I'll take two - DCC of course  !!

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
You lot must have some strange, twisted computers as this is the screen I get when clicking on the link. :twisted: No sign of girls, generating or otherwise.

Posted
Rating:
It's the way we've set up our computers Bob - you're obviously missing the "good" stuff !!!:roll::roll:

No - I don't know where Sol went either - I get the same page you do.:shock:

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Sol
Guest user
Unfortunately, I have cleaned out earlier my History of sites visited & now I get the same as you do - the proper place. I spent some time Googling but can't quickly find that strange site.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
Yeah, ok Sol I believe you. :lol: ;-)

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
[user=95]Sol[/user] wrote:
Unfortunately, I have cleaned out earlier my History of sites visited & now I get the same as you do - the proper place. I spent some time Googling but can't quickly find that strange site.

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Next you'll be saying that your hobby is model railways :exclam  :lol::lol::lol:
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
have just clicked the link and guess what came up..
yep Sols picture.

:doublethumb:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
OK Owen, do it again and if Sol's picture comes up once more then copy the url and post it here. This I have to see for myself.

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Bob it happend again with the same link as here in Lawrencse`s post.
it is the same url. try it .
:cheers:lol::lol::lol::cool:
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
No, no good. It comes up with what it's supposed to, no girls. Sorry.

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Very strange - this morning I had the girlie and this afternoon just the site as Bob shows...
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
I will be putting that link on Barchester so I hope it comes up sans girlies on there.

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
It always comes up with the Tomar Industries site on my browser    ….   Bloody computers :cool wink
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Sol
Guest user
Sheesh, I just clicked on that link again -  no girl :exclam:exclam  B…r - at least she is on the thread :thumbs
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.