Your favorite part of this hobby

Posted
Rating:
I have voted "Scratchbuilding", probably no surprise there, but scenery could be a close second.

Wayne

My Layout "The South Shore Line":
http://yourmodelrailway.net/view_topic.php?id=509&forum_id=21
This video/animation was made in Adobe Flash Player, which is no longer supported or available for download.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
I've just rediscovered my favourite…….Operation.Since scrapping Haysbridge,(which was always a pig to operate),I have a small circle of Kato track which runs around my old Imac computer towards the back of the table I model on.
  Now I'm enjoying small trains and individual locos just running around while I build kits or whatever.Its also a very handy test-bed for any new or kitbuilt locos to be tuned on or 'run-in'.
 I'm currently running Winchester Castle around it inbetween painting and adding details………lovely!!!

Cheers,John.B.:thumbs

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
that`s what we put track down for when all is said and done.

:doublethumb:lol::lol::lol::cool:
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Hmmm, I've put operation but I haven't really come across anything so far that I haven't enjoyed.
Scenery is a favourite too of course but so was scratchbuilding… and building base boards was cool… and getting the electrics to do what you want them to do is a buzz… and, well… it's all good stuff ;-)

Last edit: by Marty

Marty
N Gauge, GWR West Wales
Newcastle Emlyn Layout.
Newcastle Emlyn Station is "Under construction"

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
It is such a pity that the poll only allows me to vote for one item as I enjoy all aspects of my modelling and can honestly say I have no dislikes. My one time least favorite aspect was operation, but after the Warley Show and Dingham couplings I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Operation for me, but only when all the rest have been completed, so like nearly everybody else, it's the complete hobby that I like.
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.