Ed is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’

5-3-3 Inglenook

Coming on nicely James 👍

Ed
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Thanks Ed

I'm quite pleased with the result so far, especially as other than a vague picture in my head, I pretty much just made it up as I went. Hopefully it'll be finished later today and I can turn my attention to the warehouse. For that, I might try to be slightly more organised and draw-up some sort of a plan before putting scalpel to card.

~ James ~

Posted
Rating:

D_Will said

Edit: Not sure how I ended up making  the same post twice and a week apart from each other. Sooo, oops 😬 
James, that’s a good service you do haha

Until you find yourself phoning a mate and telling them exactly what you told them yesterday, I wouldn't worry too much just yet  :)

~ James ~

Posted
Rating:
Hopefully with more structural integrity than many UK schools, the footbridge is now complete. Not quite the high-fidelity model I was hoping for, but passable if not scrutinized too closely. It's been a good learning exercise, lesson one being that what you think will take a couple of hours will most probably take at least twice that, or even longer.
bridge (1).jpg
bridge (2).jpg

~ James ~

Posted
Rating:
Credible job there James.  Now keep at it and you'll get better and better.

John

John

Posted
Rating:
Many thanks Brossard

In the spirit of keeping at it, I've just knocked-up this bufferstop from cereal box card. I'll post some details in the Scratchbuilding section.

buffer (6).jpg

~ James ~
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.