OO Gauge - Blossom Hill

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
To be honest lads ,its a long way off being completed ,you have probably seen just about what is worth seeing at the moment. i could take pictures of the whole room and baseboards with a bit of track planning going on .but it will not be that interesting . .see what i can do tomorrow to add something.

reg
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Me again, Reg! Do your steamers have sound? If so, how did you manage?

Thanx,

sergio

sergio

s.viaggio@aiic.net

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
Hi Sergio . I don't have any steamers with sound yet .There is a piccy of a duchess that belongs to novice ,that has sound and is most effective ,with any luck novice may visit me again before his return to the sand, if so i will ask him to bring the duchess and we can film that with the sound going , It is most impressive even the coal shovel and throwing coal on the fire . Iwill ask him if we could do that.

reg

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
This is to try the new photo system,

reg

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
And what a splendid example to try it with Reg!
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
[user=200]Christrerise[/user] wrote:
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

You're obviously not well yet Chris - on my computer that loco is green  –  yes, that's G - R - E - E - N

Great photo Reg :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs  Unlike Chris - I love green locos almost as much as black steam ones !!!

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Lovely photo Reg

How about some more now you have got the hang of the new upload:lol::lol:

Actually my favourite diesal colour is the Two tone green i like the blue as well but if pushed i would opt for two tone green.

cheers Brian
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
[user=6]Petermac[/user] wrote:
[user=200]Christrerise[/user] wrote:
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

You're obviously not well yet Chris - on my computer that loco is green  –  yes, that's G - R - E - E - N
It was a "splendid" example 'cos it came from Kernow MR Center :mutley:mutley:mutley
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Blue , Green what does it matter, still a good photo :thumbs
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
You can't get anything past Mr Rail - he is correct though and this is one of my favourite limiteds that we have done, even if it is green :roll:
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
Glad that worked ,I was working under instruction from novice ,but will try some more later tonight without his help .See how it goes .Suppose i had better find some more green loco's :cool wink

reg

Posted
Rating:
Wow a green Loco at lats. Lovely Loco Reg :thumbs

Phill

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
Hi Reg, another little gem!  Still finding my way round the layouts featured on the home page.  Have you published a track plan before or did I miss it?  I guess from one of your comments it may be you are designing it as you go along.

Some excellent shots in your posting.

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Gordon

you are right there are some excellent shots of Blossom hill but we have to keep on the ol devils back to get him to post more im sure there a lot more progress shots Reg can post:lol::lol:

cheers Brian
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
Well a little progress made on track work.  No plan as such ,but i could post some pics of the layout so far. Novice is coming to visit tomorrow,so since its a bit tidyish just now ,its a good time to take pics of the layout in sections to give an idea . plus couple of how to's , well how i did them anyway .:lol::lol:

reg

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Sir, your public (the membership) awaits the updates that will follow shortly. :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Heres hopeing with Bob visiting tommorow with his camera the forum bandwidth is stretched to the limit with the amount of photos Reg will be uploading to the gallery:lol::lol:

cheers Brian
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Well i for one cant wait for this update, a long time in coming.

Phill

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
Sorry guys we fitted some chips and were so busy testing ,Bob could not stay long so we never got around to taking the pics, i promise to do some this week end. :oops:

reg

Posted
Rating:
Promises, promises !

John.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.