Comments On Alan's Photography Tutorial.

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Sorry that I have not added the next tutorial on a mini home studio, apart from the new homework that I have been doing,( new layout design) the amount of work at the moment is getting even worse, but I will look at it tomorrow night.

Hang in there I will get it done.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
First things first Alan & Pete, we can wait.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
it doesn't have to be done today, WE CAN WAIT TILL FRIDAY:thumbs only kidding take your time. it will give everyone a chance to play and take some pictures.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
It will be Friday before I can get to sorting it out, I forgot that we had to go to our son's school last night to sort out his A- Levels options :It's a no noit was a good job that SWMBO mentioned it at work, just before I was going to get a few things to use in the Tutorial, I really would have been in trouble if she knew I had forgot

And tonight we are back in the shed to finish the plans for the new layout, and I hope do some work on Walnut End.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
The latest tutorial has been uploaded

This is about a quick  mini studio on your workbench.

Hope that you all enjoy
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Thanks alan

i have used this method before using white card, when you showed the overall shot it showed the back of the card laid onto the deck and sloping up. i folded the card to make a base and back wall, would this make a differance ?
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Matt

The reason behind bending the card is, to try and get a smooth never ending backdrop, with two pieces of card, you can get, if lit badly, a line along the joint, which does not help the overall photo. but if you use more than one light you can get over this by flooding the background which will take away the joint.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Okay guys

Can you come up with a few idea's for the next tutorial, so that I can have a few days to sort it out.

Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.