Which Theme

Posted
Rating:
A committee of one Bob - that's the most efficient committee you can get !!:thumbs:thumbs

'Petermac
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Not worried either way, was using SEA for quite a while and had got used to it.
I am now using Beige, have been for about a week I guess and I like the easier navigation.
I do find it "brighter" than the Sea and as such a bit of a strain.
But, whatever Bob, I'll cope.

Marty
N Gauge, GWR West Wales
Newcastle Emlyn Layout.
Newcastle Emlyn Station is "Under construction"

Posted
Rating:
:hiBiege for me, got what i need on it and besides it go's with the decor in my front room :lol:

Phill

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
I voted for Ultra as this beige one is difficult for me to read and looks just plain awful.  I wish I could change it back to Ultra right now.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
AiBlue for me, I don't mind being in the minority :lol: I really don't like that beige tho :cry:
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
Boilermaker you can change back to Ultra any time you like now.

Posted
Rating:
Inactive Member
I've never bothered to change the default, so I guess it doesn't really matter to me - I'll just use what's there.  Only interested in the content.

Happy Modelling,  
Mike

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
[user=4]mikenencini[/user] wrote:
I've never bothered to change the default, so I guess it doesn't really matter to me - I'll just use what's there. Only interested in the content.

Could'nt have said it any better myself

Beige for me
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Well Bob, I have looked all over this forum and can't figure out how to change the theme, not sure of which one I even have.

Could you explain please?

Thanks,
Wayne

My Layout "The South Shore Line":
http://yourmodelrailway.net/view_topic.php?id=509&forum_id=21
This video/animation was made in Adobe Flash Player, which is no longer supported or available for download.

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
Because of all the changes I have been making over the last 3 or 4 weeks I have had to restrict members choice of themes. At the moment you do not have a choice because I can only work on one theme at a time so the one you are using Wayne is the same as everyone else, it's called beige. When the time comes so that you can make a choice then it will be in your Account under Preferences. To access your account you will find the link as part of the blue menu at the top right of the front page.

Posted
Rating:
Oh OK! Well at least I haven't lost my mind totally! You know I can remember changing it back last year, but do you think I could figure out how to do it again?

I was beginning to think dementia had set in!

Thanks for the explanation Bob!
Wayne  :brickwall

My Layout "The South Shore Line":
http://yourmodelrailway.net/view_topic.php?id=509&forum_id=21
This video/animation was made in Adobe Flash Player, which is no longer supported or available for download.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.