Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Oh Ron...asked for that one didnt i:lol::lol::lol::lol::roll:
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
dont worry Sue,we dont know who you are anymore either!!!
;-):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cool:
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
How come you have changed again Sue? We had this all sorted out yesterday.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Bob,

We have all been quite free in letting you know what we like and don't etc - how is it going for you though?

We seem to have got quite a few new members joined but I have not seen any daft bot names appear, so have we solved that by moving?  Is there anything we can do to help with anything on your to do list?  I have found a few links within posts that do not work and presumably need editing to correct.  I would happily do that if it helped but obviously cannot access any posts other than my own.

All this with three kids staying to "help" you out as well!
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
I have checked back on all the wowultra forums and there has never been a bot that has got passed the registration stage on the wowultra system so I am half an hour ahead each time I come on here. It was a thing I dreaded every day but it's a thing of the past so far. A very strong point in this softwares favour. All the links that have stopped working refer to pages on previous sites that no longer exist so each one has to be looked at and the appropriate 'live' page found again and then the link altered. There are over 400 of them in the forum Index so that's not going to be a pushover and that's not counting the ones scattered about the forum. It goes with the territory however and I wanted the change so I'm stuck with it. If you do come across any in your own posts then I would be obliged if you could correct them for me, otherwise there's nothing you can do to help but believe me I do appreciate the offer.

Posted
Rating:
I like it. Good move.

'

Posted
Rating:
Looks like there's no time for you to roast yourself on the beach then Bob !!

Last edit: by Petermac

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
pleased to know you are content with the new setup Bob,that is all that matters,
we will cope with the rest.
;-):D:D:cool:
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Yep nice to know your happy Bob, as already said shout if you want help.

Just how do you do the time and date on here, says i posted sunday on this thread but its 4 38am Monday morning here.
Phill

Last edit: by phill

Posted
Rating:
Sol
Guest user
Phill, the clock & time - what does your PC clock say - the same time as the clock on the wall.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
I think the change has been good A bit confusing at first until you get to know your way round and I echo what Bob(k) said but I must admit I miss the old forum but that,s me being sentimental :oops::smile:

Brian(G)

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
The familiar is always the best Brian and our previous forum was no exception. Console yourself with the thought that this place will be the familiar in a couple more weeks.

Posted
Rating:
[user=95]Sol[/user] wrote:
Phill, the clock & time - what does your PC clock say - the same time as the clock on the wall.

All i am asking is the clock not working on here thats all, not bothered as you say i use my wall and comp clock thats all. Just be nice to know what time folks was on here but i leave it for now as more important things to be done on here first.

Phill

Posted
Rating:
Les
Inactive Member
Phill, I think what Sol is saying is "Is your pc set to the same time as the clock on your wall?". In other words is your pc clock (usually bottom right hand corner of the screen) set to the correct time, as it is in the UK right now, or has it been adjusted for some reason?

Les

Devon Junction
Kernow Junction

Posted
Rating:
Yes my cl;ock is set the same. I am on about the Forum clock and date. When you post a thread it gives the date time etc as too when someone was on but they dont match, so i gues we can not set the clock etc on this Forum until it is sorted, which as i say can wait for a while.

Phill

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Phill, if you go to- My Account > Edit Preferences, you can set the clock fromat in there. 

They do give one of the strangest options I have seen, if say you were on at half past eight in the evening it was coming  up as 08:30pm :???: very strange. 

If you do follow the above, you can change the format to standard 24 hr clock, and that works just fine.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Bob,

I may have to revise my vote as I am becoming thoroughly confused with this new forum.

We have an infinite variety of Vinny's to choose from and an almost infinite number of Brian's (although in fairness they have partially rectified that situation by taking the drastic step of ejecting one of them!).

We have Aussie Jeffs and Welsh Jeffs and we have somebody called Novice who is clearly an expert.

We have an RJR who has somehow managed to break the rules of the time / space and can produce an entire layout in about four seconds.

Now we even have members (no names mentioned Les) employing Personal Assistants to post on their behalf!

I think you may need to get a firmer reign on this before it all gets out of hand:twisted:

Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
:D:D:D:D

and a fat controller who must have dieted to become an administrator.

Mike
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Not to mention a daft bu**er calling himself "Casey Jones' Fireman" and a Cornish guy who thinks he's "Christ" ! :shock::shock::shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Sol
Guest user
Gentlemen ( & I think I am maybe using that term lightly :lol: ) have made my morning, especially that bloke from Godolphin Cross.
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.