Upper Hembury GWR Branch Line

Posted
Rating:

Updated plans and now moving ahead

Just a bump to keep the topic in the recents listing while the site rollover progresses.

I've not a huge amount to report but it will require some photo and video uploads so I'm staying in a holding pattern just for now.  
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Glad to see the layout and the craic are going well.

Cheers Pete.

Posted
Rating:
Hello everyone,

Attached is a recent photo of the build, now graced with a lovely ex-Granby GWR Engine Shed in suitably toned down Devon stone and my near complete station.

:cry:  Sadly this will be my last post here so a thank you to everyone who has given me support during my time here..

After many visits this year I've found the new setup has given me lots of issues, and so now
I'm concentrating on reporting progress elsewhere. https://www.rmweb.co.uk/topic/173620-upper-hembury-east-devon-a-gwr-sr-branch-line Overview.jpg

Best wishes,

Colin

Posted
Rating:
Sorry to see you're  going Colin - I've enjoyed reading your posts but maybe haven't commented as often as I ought to have. 

RMWeb, being a massive forum,  will hopefully generate more interest.  Have fun.  :thumbs:

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Thanks Peter,

Colin

Posted
Rating:
Hi Colin,

I am sorry you are leaving. I will miss your posts!

Cheers,
Claus
www.flickr.com/photos/ellef/

Posted
Rating:

Claus Ellef said

Hi Colin,

I am sorry you are leaving. I will miss your posts!
Yes and I'll miss the company on here.

As mentioned above you can find my work on RMWeb, there is a wealth of expertise on there re GWR and my period which has helped me greatly in developing my own modelling. Amongst other things, time pressures mean I've had to concentrate of posting on just the one site. Do look in if you get the chance.
Upper Hembury site

Colin

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.