Hello from Norfolk UK

Posted
Rating:
Inactive Member
Welcome..
Looks an interesting project,
Another one from Norfolk Here, so far East I'd get my feet wet if I went any further,

Member of 
Broadland Model Railway Club – Broadland Model Railway Club

Now I've finally started a model railway…I've inherited another…
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Hi Q, thanks for the welcome, Hmm hope the salty atmosphere is ok for model railways then, urghh what's worse the soil I get blown off the fields or sand from the beaches  :)

Roger OO DC Steam

Posted
Rating:
Welcopm and i'm in Norfolk as well. Just in Feltwell!

Ian Lancaster
Please visit my OO Gauge 1930's LMS layout "Jencaster"
http://yourmodelrailway.net/view_topic.php?id=14622&forum_id=21&page=1

Posted
Rating:
[user=1986]IanLMS[/user] wrote:
Just in Feltwell!
Ah with the giant "golf balls"! haha.

Posted
Rating:
Thank you again for the welcomes, we have just had another modeller move into our village AND I discovered a widow who has some track & bits and would like some help setting it up, seems Norfolk is indeed becoming populated by modellers!

Roger OO DC Steam

Posted
Rating:
Inactive Member
It's not good  good for the decking outside all the so call passivated screws rusted through.. I built the railway shed with all stainless steel screws!!The view from the Model railway shed,, Sand dunes one way and the Norfolk Broads the other.. Damp we get..
We have a dehumidifier in the railway shed for when it gets really bad… That's with a damp proof membrane built into the shed floor too..

Now I've finally started a model railway…I've inherited another…

Posted
Rating:
[user=1938]The Q[/user] wrote:
It's not good  good for the decking outside all the so call passivated screws rusted through.. I built the railway shed with all stainless steel screws!!The view from the Model railway shed,, Sand dunes one way and the Norfolk Broads the other.. Damp we get..
We have a dehumidifier in the railway shed for when it gets really bad… That's with a damp proof membrane built into the shed floor too..
Sounds nice, the view sounds idyllic. Where about are you?

Posted
Rating:
I didn't realise we had so many Norfolk members on here!
I hope you have all entered the Great Eastern Models boxfile competition for Saturday!?

Posted
Rating:
[user=1938]The Q[/user] wrote:
Are you sure your actually above the water table, glug glug  :mutley

Roger OO DC Steam
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.