Scalescenes Canal Wharf Boxfile Layout

Posted
Rating:

My attempt

Sorry to hear your not well Ed, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Always try to look on the bright side of life!

Barney
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
[user=6]Petermac[/user] wrote:
May I join Bill in sending my very best wishes for a speedy recovery Ed.

As it's a leg mobility problem, at least the nurses will be safe for a while …………………………. :roll: ;-)
My best wishes too Ed… hope they can sort it for you…

… and don't listen to Petermac… we all know you'll take advantage of the situation to the best of your abilities…    :hmm :It's a no no 

Marty

Marty
N Gauge, GWR West Wales
Newcastle Emlyn Layout.
Newcastle Emlyn Station is "Under construction"

Posted
Rating:
Ed
Site staff
Ed is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
Thanks all for the good wishes.

Been out of hospital a fortnight now, but still not quite firing on all cylinders.

Having to hobble about with a walking frame, but using it less now and hanging on to furniture instead.

Got District Nurse coming in every day to dress sores that have flared up, and since the hospital took my leg wraps off and didn't replace them with pressure bandages, the cellulitis on my legs has returned.

Managed to get wraps back on myself earlier this week and am on antibiotics for the legs.

Apart from all that, I'm fine.

Just got to rest up a bit more, but it's given me the opportunity to catch up with all the postings.

Maybe get some modelling done after Christmas.

Keep safe everybody.

Ed

Online now: Yes Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
  You are a very modest gentleman Ed and I sincerely wish you a most happy Christmas and a much healthier New Year.

Best,

Bill

At 6'4'', Bill is a tall chap, then again, when horizontal he is rather long and people often used to trip over him! . . . and so a nickname was born :)

Posted
Rating:
Ed
Site staff
Thanks Bill, and while I think of it………………………. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Not that Christmas feels much like Christmas this year.

However, think we all need to grin and bear it this year, see who we can within the UK restrictions and hopefully Christmas 2021 we'll all be back to normal.

Ed

Posted
Rating:
[user=1338]Ed[/user] wrote:

Maybe get some modelling done after Christmas.

Great plan. Hope you do :cool:

Posted
Rating:
Good to hear that you are out of hospital Ed. I hope your health continuesto improve and it wont be too long before we can see the next stage of the canal scene:lol:
Best wishes

John
Granby III
Lenz DCC,RR&Co Gold V10 A4 Windows 10

Posted
Rating:
When I read your comment that "we all need to grin and bear it" Ed, I had to do a re-take.  I was sure you'd said we all need a gin and bear it ………………….I was about to agree with you.  :mutley

All this talk of Christmas is throwing me abit - I spent today cutting grass which is still growing like crazy, Liz cut a vase full of roses for the house and we have white lilac just coming into flower !!!!

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Ed
Site staff
Much prefer SLW, Peter.

Can't have any though, still on too many pills (sigh).

Ed

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.