Every cloud ...............................

Posted
Rating:
[user=6]Petermac[/user] wrote:
And a box of Milk Tray for SWMBO - "All because the lady loves Milk Tray" ……………………………….. :mutley 

Given that the modern 10th Anniversary gift is diamonds (naturally !!), I opted for the older, more traditional one of either tin or aluminium - a tin of beans and an aluminium saucepan.  I don't remember much about the 11th one ! …………………… :mutley

Haha oh dear. I followed the guidelines above and opted for a small shiny rock! Haha. The aluminium and tin would have been far a cheaper option, but probably ended up with my train being tossed out of a window…..
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
"Everything comes to he who waits", and so, having waited all of 4 hours, our promised heavy cloud has arrived.

No rain as yet but there's still time ……………………….not very June-like at all !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Site staff
Barchester is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
And a box of Milk Tray for SWMBO - "All because the lady loves Milk Tray" ……………………………….. :mutley 

Given that the modern 10th Anniversary gift is diamonds (naturally !!), I opted for the older, more traditional one of either tin or aluminium - a tin of beans and an aluminium saucepan.  I don't remember much about the 11th one ! …………………… :mutley

You old dog you Peter, Beans and an Aluminium pan no less ! Did She write off the Aluminium pan "Giving it back to you " I wonder ?  :It's a no no

Wasnie me, a big boy did it and ran away

"Why did you volunteer ? I didn't Sir, the other three stepped backwards"

Posted
Rating:
[user=2080]Barchester[/user] wrote:

You old dog you Peter, Beans and an Aluminium pan no less ! Did She write off the Aluminium pan "Giving it back to you " I wonder ?  :It's a no no
I have absolutely no recollection of anything after the morning itself Matt …………………… :hmm :mutley

'Petermac
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.