Rating:
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Phill
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

owen69 said

i throw open her 3 wardrobes and say, snap
 Hmm, a courageous attitude :shock:   Personally I tend to adopt a congratulatory approach when new items of wardrobe come home.  It's a nice pair of trousers/sweater/whatever, and yes you got a real bargain there :!:  That paves the way for the next (relatively minor) order from the Walthers catalogue :wink:

Posted
Rating:
It's amazing how your expenditure stacks up when you aren't really paying attention.  I was very surprised, shocked even, when I started counting all this.  I somehow suspect that my wife hasn't spent this much on clothes?

Posted
Rating:

Neil Wood said

It's amazing how your expenditure stacks up when you aren't really paying attention.
Quite right, Neil - especially when it comes to the small things.  For example going out and ordering a new Bachmann DCC loco needs a bit of accounting, but today I went to the hardware store and bought three bottles of PVA glue, some emery paper, a bag of wood screws (for the forthcoming board extension), a new drawing compass and a bottle of rubbing alcohol (for weathering purposes :twisted:  :!: )  That lot set me back $22 USD.  That's half a small locomotive, or a couple of nice pieces of freight rolling stock :(   Makes one think …

Posted
Rating:
Oh, you guys got it tough. Wait till you here my story. I don't have a train, of any kind (yet), no baseboards, no scenery, not even a room to put a layout in. All I have is an Outhouse that's so small I can hide it in the palm of my hand.
The total I have spent to date in US Dollars: $149.96

And I can safely blame the whole cost on "Perry" :D  :D  :D

Wayne

My Layout "The South Shore Line":
http://yourmodelrailway.net/view_topic.php?id=509&forum_id=21
This video/animation was made in Adobe Flash Player, which is no longer supported or available for download.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.