Class 33 Diesel Loco

Posted
Rating:

Having sound fitted

Hi Ron . Thank you for your reply. It is the fact that some Modellers appear to bend the facts about their achievements, ie “ where a train goes across the screen, and uncouples, off camera .  where on a recent YMRC members video that I watched uncoupled in plain sight. Best wishes Kevin  

Staying on the thread Kevin.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Happy 72 and a bit Birthday Kevin - sorry to be late on parade !!

You're going through the wars a bit just now but I do hope 72 isn't considered "old" nowadays.  Some days I feel like 172 years old, but others, like 22.  The problem is, the body doesn't listen to the brain and refuses to be any age other than what it actually is !!!

Just take things steadily - allow some time for things to improve.  Spending a long time to be in hospital really does leave you weak.  You get used to being institutionalised and not having to even think for yourself.  It does take time to get back into the swing of things once you get home - that's if everything has been put right.  If you're still suffering, then it will take much, much longer.

Strange as it may seem coming from a "kettle man", I actually like the Class 33.  I haven't got any Heljan locos - always been a bit scared off by the apparent heavy power requirement but it's a nice looking loco.

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Hi Petermac.  Thank you for your reply. Before I forget I have read my “ Hospital Discharge Letter “. Among the words that I didn’t understand, there was a word that I have heard which could have been the end of me. That word is â€œ Sepsis “ which is a killer, in itself. So as much as I didn’t like my Hospital stay it could have saved my life and then I wouldn’t have been able to run the “ Heljan 33 “.    Best wishes Kevin 

Staying on the thread Kevin.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.