Posted
Rating:
Inactive Member

Thank you for letting me join

Welcome to the club from the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.

You will find it is a friendly group with lots of good advice.

Cheers
Evan
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Welcome to the club from sunny (ish) Spain Phil. A very friendly bunch of modellers on here and they have a lot of knowledge to share. Keep us updated on your layout.

Last edit: by thespanishdriver

Gary

I am no expert but I do what I can, when I can, with what I can.

Posted
Rating:
Hello Phil, belated welcome.  I know Croydon well.  Leaving it may well have been the best thing you have ever done!
Terry

Posted
Rating:
Hello from Luebeck, Germany,
Well my name is Ingo and I am from Continental Europe, specially the old Hansetown of Luebeck at the Federal State of Schleswig-Holstein in northern Germany.
Yes, there are a few towns and villages north of the Elbe River between both Oceans and south of Denmark.
I am modelling the 3,5 mm Scale in H0/00 Standard Gauge and in Narrow Gauge of H0e/H0n30.
I have got some different model railway projects:

1.) H0 Standard Gauge - fictional US American RR based in Georgia and Tennessee in the year of 1928 during the Prohibition Era.

2.) H0 Standard Gauge - modular project without lot of rules, all Epoches and Eras are welcomed from the early beginning until up to now.

3.) H0e Narrow Gauge of 9 mm -
fictional colonial Railway at the former german Colony of New Guinea at the Bismarck Archipel, the prototype Railway had been planned but was never built.

4.) H0e Narrow Gauge of 9 mm - at the former German South-West Colony, the today northern Namibia.
My favourite Railway Lines are the State Railway DSWAE and the private OMEGtion of Lübeck  in the year of 1908.

5.) The northern German LBE (Luebeck ←> Buechen Railway) in the year of 1907/1908 before the new Union Station of Luebeck had been opened in August 1908.

I do interesting myself for Railway Administration rules, laws and standards in signalling of the first two Epoches I and II until 1937.

In the early 1990's I worked for the former DR → Deutsche Reichsbahn established 1937 until End of January 1993. I worked there on a Railway Backshop at Halle/Saale as Transfer Table Driver.

For my model railway I am usingDthe cabel wired old Roco/Fleischmann DCC System. My Interlocking I prefer to do manually with Signal Levers aand Cords.

Regards,
Yours Ingo

Take a ride on  G.W.&.A.R.R.

Best regards,
Yours Ingo

Posted
Rating:
Hallo Ingo and a warm welcome from across the border in the Western Loire.

You seemk to keep yourself busy with many projects and we look forward to hearing and seeing more of your railways.

Schöne Grüße,

Bill

At 6'4'', Bill is a tall chap, then again, when horizontal he is rather long and people often used to trip over him! . . . and so a nickname was born :)

Posted
Rating:
Ed
Site staff
Ed is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
:hi Ingo, welcome to the club.

Interesting projects your working on in HO and HOe, looking forward to hearing more.

Ed

Posted
Rating:
Hi Phil, Hope your health improves, and you enjoy life.  Layout looks good. It’s very absorbing and time just flies doesn’t it.  Welcome to a good club.Eric.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.