Fitting a Decoder in a 2 EPB

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member

Blanking Platewh

Kevin if you want passengers in your EPB put them in that sort of thing is a personal preference so if you like the idea do it.
RE the speed as you are only intending to use the EPB on a plank when you are further on with the layout you will be able adjust the CV`s on the decoder to make the top speed a lot slower.

Brian

OO gauge DCC ECOS Itrain 4 computer control system
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Hi Brian.   Thank you. Me and technology? forget it. I give myself enough grief in life as it is, as far as CV’s are concerned if it runs straight out of the box? then that is good enough for me!  Best wishes Kevin 

Staying on the thread Kevin.

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
Kevin

Im sure a fellow NCE user over the telephone could take you through exactly what to do to just change the speed.

Brian

OO gauge DCC ECOS Itrain 4 computer control system

Posted
Rating:
Brian.  Thank you. But I am not too fussed about the speed. Besides I have more pressing concerns at the time of writing I have dropped myself right in it, :off topic with the purchase of a new mobile phone. And at last a brave soul of this parish has stepped up to the plate to get my Laptop working. Then I will be in a panic to do some scenery.Best wishes Kevin 

Staying on the thread Kevin.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.