Syringe to siphon IPA etc

Posted
Rating:
Sol
Site staff
Sol is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’

Trying to load the paper towel on track cleaner

[user=2080]Barchester[/user] wrote:
Alternative uses for left over basket liner. . . 

5) line baskets ! Ok too obvious 

6). . . Come on guys help me out here !

:mutley

Cheers ( ok I'll put the top back on the solvent bottle now)   

Matt
7) use small plastic bags & sell small quantities on E-bay…

Ron
NCE DCC ; 00 scale UK outline.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
The sad thing is Ron that if you did that and labelled it up as for modelling use some people would actually buy it.

8) wrap the excess around your upper body as an extra itchy insulation layer under your coat in the cold weather.

Cheers

Andy

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
(9) If you dont like your next door neighbour go around at night and shove some in the drain they be calling dynarod within a week :mutley

Brian

OO gauge DCC ECOS Itrain 4 computer control system

Posted
Rating:
10. Make a model hedgehog and watch your dog bark at it for hours….

Well, my old girl, anyway!

Michael

Posted
Rating:
You could stick some in the ground and see if it grows a coconut tree ……………………………..

Re the syringes Kevin - go to Boots the Chemist and buy some !!  No problem at all if you tell them what they're for.  On the other hand, a vet is better because the syringes are much bigger.  You don't need a licence to buy them………….

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
[user=6]Petermac[/user] wrote:
Re the syringes Kevin - go to Boots the Chemist and buy some !!  No problem at all if you tell them what they're for.  On the other hand, a vet is better because the syringes are much bigger.  You don't need a licence to buy them………….
.  .  . or go to an art supply shop and buy some plastic pipettes. They're cheap as chips and more controllable than syringes. I have both, but only ever use pipettes.

Bill

At 6'4'', Bill is a tall chap, then again, when horizontal he is rather long and people often used to trip over him! . . . and so a nickname was born :)

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.