Preiser Figures - HO Scale

Posted
Rating:
MikeC, Looks great! I would think that a bike would be very difficult to keep upright. Perhaps you could add an unobtrusive "Kick Stand"!  :roll:  :lol:

Wayne

My Layout "The South Shore Line":
http://yourmodelrailway.net/view_topic.php?id=509&forum_id=21
This video/animation was made in Adobe Flash Player, which is no longer supported or available for download.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Mike

They all look really good and have added real life to the scene.  I think I will get some of these when I return home.

Bob(K)

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
You don't realise how much a scene needs figures till you see the them added. Looks really good Mike.
Slightly off topic but still to do with figures. Does anyomne know of a good source of 7mm scale figures. I am horrified at the prices I have seen so far, usually anything from £2 to £4 or more, and that's mainly just for single figures.

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Cheers all :)

Owen and Wayne - good ideas, thanks  
 BobK  you'll have a ball painting them - I hope we get to see the results
 Can't help with O scale, Bob, sorry. I'd be scouring eBay, I reckon.

By the way, the blonde wasn't underpainted at all, but her friend was.

Mike
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
We were obviously all focusing on The Blonde 8)

By underdone, do you mean just a light coat of paint, her hair has white patches in it, but it could be the light?

Marty
N Gauge, GWR West Wales
Newcastle Emlyn Layout.
Newcastle Emlyn Station is "Under construction"

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Marty I meant that her friend has a dark base coat, followed by a paler top coat which misses here and there to show the darker base coat as shadowy folds in her clothing [as in Novice's thread] whereas the blonde was simply given a single coat of paint.
 The white bits in her friend's hair are where the acrylic paint has worn away already :?  possibly due to my impatience in not setting her aside to dry thoroughly. I do think the enamels are just a bit tougher though.

Mike
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.