Baking time

Posted
Rating:

Chocolate brownies

Hi Nigel.  I tried the chocolate brownie recipe today, but this time I lined the tin with foil, almost following your idea?I shaped the foil so that the brownies didn’t get a crinkley bottom . But they didn’t seem to cook so well???
Best wishes Kevin 

Staying on the thread Kevin.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Did you turn the oven on Kevin ?

0h yes, another thing - did you remember to put the brownie mix in the tin ?   :roll:

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Hi Petermac :mutley:mutley:mutleyThank you for your reply. Are you being serious? I only realised that it may be underdone once I started eating it. But I will try again and again until I am happy 😊. If only I could have purchased the correct size of tin. It is that Metrification nonsense.  Best wishes Kevin 

Posted
Rating:
Hi Petermac.  Are you sitting comfortably? Then I will begin. I think that I have just realised what I did wrong, I put the tin with the Brownie Mixture into the “  Fan Oven. “. By mistake, Instead of the oven with the “ Oven “ with the Baking Stone.     Best wishes Kevin 

Posted
Rating:
Hi Petermac. Thank you for your reply. Today was baking day ( some of the day) this time I changed my modus operandi, I used the oven with the “ Baking Stone “ in it, not only that I used more mixing bowls so that I whisk the egg into the flour in one bowl,  melt the chocolate and margarine in a second bowl, etc etc etc. Anyway it worked out much better today .  Best wishes Kevin 

Posted
Rating:
[user=1801]Passed Driver[/user] wrote:
…………………………………………….. Anyway it worked out much better today .  Best wishes Kevin.

Let me be the judge of that Kevin - I'll send my address for the test sample (s) ………………… :lol: :lol:

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Hi Petermac. Thank you. But isn’t there something about french customs and stuff going missing, or is that their sniffe  dogs eating suspicious packages?   You will have to tell me the next time you visit a model Railway show over here and I will try to arrange a meeting.  Best wishes Kevin 

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.