Braughing to Standon branch design for N gauge

Posted
Rating:
Thanks kindly Pete
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Absolutely superb work and a real credit to you Paul. I am looking forward to seeing your layout on the exhibition circuit this year.  Please be sure to keep us updated regarding any exhibition appearances.
I might have missed it along the way but what will the layout actually be named?

Terry

Last edit: by col.stephens

Posted
Rating:
Thanks kindly Terry. The website link I provided above refers to the layout as the 'Braughing & Standon N gauge model railway' … but I think generally I'll refer to it as the 'Braughing & Standon'.I'll keep the website updated when the layout is finally 'exhibition or show' ready and reflect any bookings or invites I get.
Paul 

Posted
Rating:
For your further interest - here is the layout track plan 'graphical image' I've just completed. Also added it to the layout website 'Home' page.  Enjoy.

Posted
Rating:
Terrific track plan. Off to look at the website :lol:

Marty
N Gauge, GWR West Wales
Newcastle Emlyn Layout.
Newcastle Emlyn Station is "Under construction"

Posted
Rating:
Thanks Marty … its not bad at all considering I haven't got proper track planning software. Hope you enjoy the website. 

Posted
Rating:
I went to your web site yesterday and think it's great. The detail you've managed in N gauge…

Cheers Pete.

Posted
Rating:
Appreciated Pete … my ready readers and modelling magnifier took quite a hammering  ;-) 
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.