Which Magazine?

Posted
Rating:
I gave up my Model Rail subscription when it was due for renewal after I moved to 7mm in about 2008 and the only regular magazine that I get these days is the Gauge O Guild Gazette which comes with the GOG membership. 
The only time I buy copies of the mainstream mags is when I go on holiday and I usually pick 2 or three up at the services on my way to Southampton.

Regards Rob
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
Model Rail coz sometimes I'm in it.

Allan

Posted
Rating:
MRH - great magazine. I get it as well.

Nigel

©Nigel C. Phillips

Posted
Rating:
Sol
Site staff
Sol is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
[user=1338]Ed[/user] wrote:
That's interesting Peter, didn't know MRH was free.

Ed

And all the back issues are available to download for free as well.

Ron
NCE DCC ; 00 scale UK outline.

Posted
Rating:
Ed
Site staff
Ed is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
From my quick, rough and very unscientific results across two forums  it’s pretty even between  BRM, Model Rail and Railway Modeller, with just as many that get one of them not buying regularly or subscribing to any.

I bought the latest issue of Model Rail mainly for the article on  Operation Abyss and was considering getting the digital version as a  subscription, but they appear to have had download problems this month.

Of course, there is always Model Railway Express on the internet and I  did find an index for Model Rail on the The UK Model Shop Directory,  which is handy if your looking for articles on a particular subject.  

Back issues seem reasonably easy to obtain on that ‘Internet Auction Site’

Thanks again for all the replies.

Ed

Posted
Rating:
Hi Ron.    I agree with you, but I often get a " Blackout " with Your Model Railway.net, Then I am stuffed. I don't know if it is BT or what?? But it usually waits until late evening. And occasionally I buy Model Rail as they do have some very good features    All the best.  Kevin

Staying on the thread Kevin.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.