Sales Wants & Swaps

Posted
Rating:

eBay aauction

Have you bought Peco track from Micro-Modele Bill ?  I wonder how they overcome the delivery problem - using a carrier maybe and therefore, being in Strasbourg, I wonder what their charges are to "our side" of France ?

'Petermac
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
[user=6]Petermac[/user] wrote:
Have you bought Peco track from Micro-Modele Bill ?  I wonder how they overcome the delivery problem - using a carrier maybe and therefore, being in Strasbourg, I wonder what their charges are to "our side" of France ?
No, not yet Peter, but as I no longer have a reason to visit the UK quite so often as before, I may well need a French supplier in the future. This would apply to paint as well as track, as UK suppliers will not send this overseas.

I usually buy decoders from Germany now and have been surprised by the low postal charges, so track may not be too bad, even if it's a little larger. As Trump often sayswhen he doesn't know the answer, ''We'll see''.

Bill

At 6'4'', Bill is a tall chap, then again, when horizontal he is rather long and people often used to trip over him! . . . and so a nickname was born :)

Online now: No Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.