7mm MR/LMS Johnson loco kit builds.

Posted
Rating:
These locos are a joy to behold John and thank you for sharing with us. I can see why so many people model in 7mm scale when results like these are achievable by talented modellers. 

Hmm, I wonder if they also come in green!

Bill :)

At 6'4'', Bill is a tall chap, then again, when horizontal he is rather long and people often used to trip over him! . . . and so a nickname was born :)

Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Actually Bill, I`m sure that very very early Midland locos were a shade of green !!!!!

Thankyou all for your very kind comments.

I`m glad you like her………. because……. ( pangs of guilt and regret )…………………

When funds are low I tend to recycle stock back into the market, as it were, as my skills slowly improve.

so…. 

I sold this GWR whitemetal loco I built some time back to pay for the 1F kit.

She was a favourite but had a solid heavy chassis with no compensation and was always susceptible to dirty track.

All of your favourable comments have ,therefore, made it all worthwhile……

Thankyou.
PS. I`m still a GWR fan though………………

john

Last edit: by Twobolt

Twobolt John

Posted
Rating:
Now my juices are really flowing John. The metro tanks have always been a favourite of mine and I have a white metal 4mm kit yet to build and hope it might turn out somewhere as fine as yours. All in due course and I need to practise my finishing skills on other stock first.

Good to see more of the shirt button logo too!

Bill

At 6'4'', Bill is a tall chap, then again, when horizontal he is rather long and people often used to trip over him! . . . and so a nickname was born :)

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.