Chemical tankers

Posted
Rating:
[user=644]Campaman[/user] wrote:
Halfords ones for the colours though, as they are good quality, last well and dont clog.
Yep, I agree - particularly about not clogging. So many times I've used cheaper aerosols that have only worked the once and then clogged so they didn't work on the second use or partially clogged causing a spattery output that ruined the finish/model.
Halfords car aerosols do seem to be very reliable and work out to be good value as they last a long time and can be used on quite a number of models.
Anyway, I'm past the painting stage on the tankers and am currently in the progress of adding decals, some of which I've made myself.

Z.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Almost finished . .  . .

The decals are a mix of homemade and those I had in my left overs collection. Just a little tinkering about, matt varnishing and perhaps a little weathering powder on the underframe.

Z.

Posted
Rating:
Nice work. Do you have an industry on your layout that will use them or will they be part of a through freight?

I like the hazardous load placard.

Marty

Marty
N Gauge, GWR West Wales
Newcastle Emlyn Layout.
Newcastle Emlyn Station is "Under construction"

Posted
Rating:
Inactive Member
Looking good Grahame.  :thumbs

Posted
Rating:
[user=19]Marty[/user] wrote:
Nice work. Do you have an industry on your layout that will use them or will they be part of a through freight?
Thanks.
Unfortunately, having sold my layout last year, I'm without one at the moment but I have been putting together a chemical train.
G.

Posted
Rating:
They have turned out really well, as you haven't got a layout you could always send them to me

:mutley

Cheers

Andy
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.