Adams O2 from DJ Models

Posted
Rating:
Have you tried here?
https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/33331-kernow-adams-o2/page/71/

Rick
Layouts here and here
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Hi Rick.  Thank you again, yes, but I cannot find anything useful. Best wishes Kevin

Staying on the thread Kevin.

Posted
Rating:
Hi Rick. The real coal in the Loco bunker,  How do you fix it in place, bearing in mind that you may need to gain access to something “under the bonnet “ , and what about containing the dust?   Best wishes Kevin 

Posted
Rating:
The real coal is a Woodland Scenics product which is secured with a gentle application (using a dropper) of their Scenic Cement.   That is diluted PVA so any similar mix should work.  It's non-dusty but cleaning the coal (!!) is achieved in the same way as all other loco cleaning namely with a puffer brush which - in my case - originated with a batch of photographic kit I inherited from a long-departed relative.

Rick
Layouts here and here

Posted
Rating:
Hi Rick. Thank you for your reply. As it happens I have my own puffer brush, but, the “real coal” is actually REAL.Donated by a modeller of this Parrish, which I have been using to load wagons, no worries there, just layers of coal and super glue. Best wishes Kevin 

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.