Choosing Our Header Photograph.

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
sorry, yes you are right Brian,but what i was saying in essence
is that it seems Bob is the only one doing it,i know one or two
do pick them,but we all should. :lol:  :lol:  8)
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Yes Owen thats why this change will hopefully get people to post more images for members to select at present we are usually lucky to get 2perhaps 3 images a week with the change this figure should hopefully rise as members will know nothing recieves any votes untill tuesday.

cheers Brian.W
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
Well 25% of the membership have had their say and the majority of that 25% want a change so change it is. As from today through till Monday midnight you have your chance to nominate photographs for the header picture. Then as from midnight Monday till midnight Friday you can indicate your preference.
Let's see how it goes.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Sol
Guest user
I am OK with that but who starts it off for the week & under what forum topic?
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
I note there seem to have been over 200 views of this topic but only 22 votes cast  !!

I know that the 200 views could be the same 22 people viewing 10 times each but I'd have thought that ratio could explain why we haven't been getting too many photos put forward !!!!

Petermac

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
It looks like the majority of members are quite content to have the selection made by a few as all are of high quality, er, the photographs that is. :roll:  :wink:

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
hope you are behind the fireing wall Bob. :oops:  :oops:  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  8)
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Robert said

It looks like the majority of members are quite content to have the selection made by a few as all are of high quality, er, the photographs that is. :roll:  :wink:

Charming that Bob, s o we aint high quality then  :evil: , i mean thats not nice is it but i supose your the boss and what you say go's then, so i let you off.  :D  :D  :D  :D
Phill

Posted
Rating:
Legacy Member
You're sterling chaps, one and all.  :lol:
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.