I Like Seagulls

Posted
Rating:
Inactive Member

Acoustic 12 String Guitars that is ??

Hey Peter…….you don`t take pot shots at your trains do you. I must admit a moving target would be a challenge.
:mutley:mutley:mutley

:cheers  Gormo

"Anyone who claims to have never made a mistake, never made anything!!"

https://sites.google.com/site/greatchesterfordmodelrailway/home
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Hi Petermac,

Blast ….. Never thought of that hobby. Now ….. Air rifles. :mutley

Gormo,

I'll get around to the G Major and the dreaded F chord apparently it's a bit of a test but …….. Small steps.

Cheers

Toto
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Site staff
spurno is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
I used to use bangers to blow up my models,blew the turret off a tank with spectacular results.:thumbs

Regards

Alan

Born beside the mighty GWR.

Posted
Rating:
Ken
Inactive Member
[user=1505]toto[/user] wrote:
……………I am learning chords D, A and E to start with ………………
Uhrrr, those awful keys which only guitar players use as they fall naturally for the instrument!!!  The sharp keys - apart from G and occasionally D - are hardly ever used by any of the other instruments so wait 'til you start playing in the flat and concert keys and you'll find it as much as an anathema as we do!!!!!

Perhaps I should mention that in Modern Jazz we use much larger extended chords such as Dm7b5, Ab13b9, Csus4, Gmaj7+11 etc., etc.     No doubt it won't mean much to you now and neither did it to me when I first started playing Vibes but it's really great when it all starts to make sense.

Best of luck with it all.

Ken.

'It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that Swing'

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Hi Ken,

For the time being I'll stick with the basics and belting out my rendition of Mrs Robinson thanks.:mutley

Purely trying to get to a standard that will allow me to play camp fire versions of anything. Nothing to intricate or technical. Maybe in another ten years time ….. You never know.

Cheers

Toto
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.