Model Rail Scotland 2024

Posted
Rating:
#289774 (In Topic #21843)
Site staff
Barchester is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’

A few poor photos from the exhibition

Well despite a few Sherberts  the night before I made it to the show. Photos curtesy of my phone so apologies  for the poor quality in advance. I'll  try and do a post per layout, until I get bored.

But first, transport to the show was by train to Glasgow Queen Street and then a white knuckle  ride courtesy of this bad boy. 

IMG_20240225_152815.jpg

Turning circle of a Jumbo Jet. The driver put the Sh1te up many a poor wheegie traveling the streets of Glasgow as this beast roared around the corner on the wrong side of the road with said driver, feet braced, tongue out, hauling desparately on the stearing wheel while gunning the engine to keep the fully laden bus moving in the right direction.

EEEE it were Grand  :rofl:

Wasnie me, a big boy did it and ran away

"Why did you volunteer ? I didn't Sir, the other three stepped backwards"
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5 (Liked by Ed)
Site staff
In no particular order 

First up 

IMG_20240225_104519.jpg IMG_20240225_104610.jpg IMG_20240225_104554.jpg IMG_20240225_104713.jpg 20240226_125913.jpg

Posted
Rating:
What - was there only 1 layout there Matt ?   :mutley

Nothing wrong with your photos and that bus look superb.  I'll bet the driver had Charles Atlas type arm muscles - no doubt a huge steering wheel and powerful legs to operate the cable brakes ……………..

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Site staff

Petermac said

What - was there only 1 layout there Matt ?   :mutley

Nothing wrong with your photos and that bus look superb.  I'll bet the driver had Charles Atlas type arm muscles - no doubt a huge steering wheel and powerful legs to operate the cable brakes ……………..

Brakes ? What Brakes ?

More than one Layout Peter but I was having spacing  issues posting up the images on my phone so I'll do it from my laptop when I get a spare few moments 👍

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.