cricut

Posted
Rating:
#287788 (In Topic #21654)

have you ot one

Hello,
I think i asked this question a few years ago. Just starting to use mine again after it has sat on the top of the wardrobe for 2 years.

Acording to a recent visit to a supermarket at check out time, I an not loosing my memory it has been downgraded which means i am not stupid afterall - Sorted! - What a relief
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Hello,
I am going to need a sharp slender knife to clean up some of the corners i asume a swan and morton but which blade would be the best, as there are many different types.
Thanks in advance
GreenBR

Acording to a recent visit to a supermarket at check out time, I an not loosing my memory it has been downgraded which means i am not stupid afterall - Sorted! - What a relief

Posted
Rating:
I'm still using my Zing Air, bought in 2013,  cuts card and plasticard, for thicker card it requires more than 1 pass which can be set from the software, said software is a doddle to use.

Cheers MIKE
I'm like my avatar - a local ruin!

Posted
Rating:

Dorsetmike said

I'm still using my Zing Air, bought in 2013,  cuts card and plasticard, for thicker card it requires more than 1 pass which can be set from the software, said software is a doddle to use.

Hello,
What is the software called that you use?
Regards
GreenBR

Posted
Rating:
Hello,
I must admit that the bigest gripe with the cricit is that it will not cut PDFs produced on A4 size paper. This means that you need to be able to take the PDf apart as the Cricut cut and print is no were near A 4 in size. As no one apears to be using one on this site i can not get any futher insight into how other people are geting around this problem.
Regards
GreenBR

Posted
Rating:

GreenBR said

Hello,
What is the software called that you use?
Regards
GreenBR
It's called Make the cut.
https://make-the-cut.software.informer.com/4.6

Cheers MIKE
I'm like my avatar - a local ruin!

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5 (Liked by Ed)
DSCF0641.JPG DSCF0644.JPG
You may notice the name of the signal box as i expect most of my work to be wrong i dont  think it will be out of place.

My first 2 items made with the help of the cricut maker, not brilliant but not bad for a first try. I must admit it is more complicated than i expected.
Regards GreenBR

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.