Many thanks

Posted
Rating:
#286956 (In Topic #21569)
Having just come on here for the first time, whilst I'm aware there are still things to be sorted, it's hats off to Jay and Matt for managing to salvage the vast majority of our dearly departed ancient forum.

As I wander around here, I realise what a herculean task it must have been, even with their superior knowledge of what makes this interwebble thing tick.

There's so much information and history on here, it would have been devastating to have lost it all.

Many thanks indeed you two and you'll be delighted to hear I'm about to raise a glass in your honour - such a pity you're not here to join me ……(we need those emojis back here lads )

'Petermac
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Site staff
Barchester is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
 :$  :'(  :(  :)  :cool:  :dry:  :lol:  :ninja:  :o  :P  :thumbs:  :wub:  :|  ;)  O_o  O_o  :sinner:  :brickwall  :|  :devil:  :reallybadday:  :rockon:  :nod:  :hippie:  :guitar:

just a selection Peter         :mutley

cheers

Matt

Wasnie me, a big boy did it and ran away

"Why did you volunteer ? I didn't Sir, the other three stepped backwards"

Posted
Rating:
Maybe Matt but I've got to get up off my backside and go into another room where the PC lives before I can find them.  I'm on a tablet just now……drinking your health …(emoji, emoji, emoji)

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
 :sinner:

That's an interesting one!

Terry

Posted
Rating:
Site staff
Barchester is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’

Petermac said

Maybe Matt but I've got to get up off my backside and go into another room where the PC lives before I can find them.  I'm on a tablet just now……drinking your health …(emoji, emoji, emoji)

πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸΊπŸΉπŸΈπŸ·πŸΎπŸΆπŸ΅πŸ«–β˜•οΈπŸ«—πŸ₯€πŸ§‹πŸ§ƒ

At some point it's  on the list to import the rest of the emojis  from the old site Peter, but like some other bits, it's further  down the list for now. Monitoring and tweaking Site performance and stability is Jay's  priority right now  I think  ? Oh and some much deserved down time and sleep, and of course finding time for work, kids, partners, pets, and crabbing old gits crying into thier whisky

Last edit: by Barchester

Wasnie me, a big boy did it and ran away

"Why did you volunteer ? I didn't Sir, the other three stepped backwards"

Posted
Rating:
Well done that man, men
Thank you GreenBR

Acording to a recent visit to a supermarket at check out time, I an not loosing my memory it has been downgraded which means i am not stupid afterall - Sorted! - What a relief

Posted
Rating:
Great work fellas

Dave
Notmutley
British OO outline, DCC - NCE PowerPro, Sound chips, Computer Control- RR&Co software
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.