Back drops

Posted
Rating:
#194768 (In Topic #10819)

help

HI All

i wondered if there was a site or help in downloading for free any backdrops for 00 i need about 15ft worth and would love a country scene if possible i do have a few photos but wonderd what software to use to make them into panaramic

Thanks in advanced
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Sol
Site staff
Sol is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
One of many
Backscenes - Free Model Railway Resources

found it by Googling  model railway backscenes free

Ron
NCE DCC ; 00 scale UK outline.

Posted
Rating:
Banned
There is also this :

http://www.hall-royd-junction.co.uk/Products/Scenic_Backscenes/scenic_backdrops.html

11' of free backscene to print out !

Cheers, Gary.

Posted
Rating:

Posted
Rating:
you guys are the best i thank you from the bottom of my bowler

Posted
Rating:
Hi Chris, an alternative if you want something specific is to take the photos your self and take the sim card to your local photo shop and get them to print them off it shouldn,t cost much more than the price of the ink you would use if you download and print your backscene.
Pete.

it was already on fire when I got here, honest!

Posted
Rating:
If it helps, my local printer quoted £45 for a 72" x 15" print on sticky-back vinyl in full colour from my own images.

Posted
Rating:
There is a program called Posteriza that helps you to print banners on standard A4 paper

http://www.posteriza.com/es/index.php?lang=en_US

Cheers

Andy

Posted
Rating:
If you are taking your own pictures it is best to use a camera that can be set manually. With automatic exposure taking a series of adjoining shots can have the problem of the exposure and hence the image being different making it difficult to put them together.

Being able to set it up manually means the same exposure is used across a number of shots. This means that scenery tends to match better between shots.

If you have an old film camera then these tend to be better for this type of job than a modern digital. Film £1 from from Poundland and get it processed with a scanned CD rather than prints.

freelance model railways and tramways
index02
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.