Peco Code 100 insulfrog points

Posted
Rating:
#256515 (In Topic #14026)
As some of you may have read, I'm changing my insulfrog points for electrofrog.

As a result, I have several good but used Code 100 insulfrog points surplus to requirements.

Whilst I think supplies may have eased slightly over the last couple of weeks, rather than leave mine sitting in a box until I die, if anyone needs the odd point or two and is prepared to pay the postage from France,  PM me your requirements and, if I have them, I'll pop them in the post.

'Petermac
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Site staff
Barchester is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
If I can remember where my layout is, I'll have a look and see what the #@£& I was doing and try to figure out what I might need  :hmm. Doesn't matter if all go to good homes though as I've plenty other stuff on it I've no time to do  :It's a no no
Cheers

Matt

Wasnie me, a big boy did it and ran away

"Why did you volunteer ? I didn't Sir, the other three stepped backwards"

Posted
Rating:
I fogot to mention they are "OO" gauge Matt - I know Shaun was looking for "N" gauge points ..................... :hmm

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Site staff
Barchester is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
Mine is 00 Peter, the n gauge were another leftover from the old friend who's shunting upstairs now  :)
Cheers

Matt

Wasnie me, a big boy did it and ran away

"Why did you volunteer ? I didn't Sir, the other three stepped backwards"

Posted
Rating:
Peter - if you care to PM me with what's available rather than me PM you with requirements we might be able to do something.  I bought a number of "spare" electrofrog points from Max South Oz years ago which I held as stock for future use.  Some are still unused.  I may be able to give a home to insulfrog points simply as stock-in-hand.  

Rick
Layouts here and here
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.