Warley show NEC 2015

Posted
Rating:
#209815 (In Topic #11473)

My photo's.

A mixture of photo's from different layouts, mostly OO gauge..

Cheers Ron

Proper Preparation makes for Perfect Performance!!

http://yourmodelrailway.net/view_topic.php?id=13331&forum_id=21
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Site staff
spurno is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
I'm glad you took some Ron,i got frustrated trying.Great to meet you.I got up to Lincolnshire at 5.00pm,what an awful drive with the rain and spray.

Regards

Alan

Born beside the mighty GWR.

Posted
Rating:
Tell me about it! Mind you I think it's been worse here today, rain and gale force winds!!
Good to put a face to a name and meet up.:):)

Cheers
Ron

Posted
Rating:
I've seen conflicting reports on the N gauge forum, One set of over 300 photos was nearly all modern image, another post complained of a lot of "early steam" and not much modern image! Who to believe?

Cheers MIKE
I'm like my avatar - a local ruin!

Posted
Rating:
A bit of both I think, lots of modern image and early steam as well! Lots of O and N gauge foreign and US layouts. Plenty to see for all I thought, most of the good layouts seemed 3 deep in people some times!!

Cheers
Ron

Posted
Rating:
[user=1775]g0ibi[/user] wrote:
…………………………………………. most of the good layouts seemed 3 deep in people some times!!

Cheers
Ron
That's always the problem at large shows.  I don't think there's any way around that.  Naturally, people go to see the layouts so that's where the crowds will be.  It's a pity but I doubt small shows, with less people, could afford the costs.

That's probably where videos have the edge.  I subscribe to Model Railway Hobbyist, and online US site and they have some superb videos of layouts.  Unfortunately, you get neither the atmosphere nor the opportunity to ask questions ………..

Some great shots of some really good layouts Ron - loads of ideas in there.  :thumbs

Love the French one and I think I saw the 7th one with the sailing ships at Gateshead a couple of years ago ………..:hmm  The little picnic scene is also great - but then I have no idea why I picked these out for comment - they're all very good and thanks for posting. :cheers

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Hi Ron. Yeah, I was  there also but I left my camera at home. I had been told that it would be a waste of time, but how wrong they were.
The crowds were not as bad as I was expecting, really quiet considering , but I went by train perfect journey fast train,all the best Kevin

Last edit: by Passed Driver

Staying on the thread Kevin.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.