H0 Scale - South Shore Line

Posted
Rating:
Wow, I think I even understood all that, a bit scary I think, not the explosions, but the fact that I think I understood it.  :lol:

Well I certainly know nothing about it so here comes the blast lines! You will have to give me awhile though, heading up north for a couple of months.

Wayne

My Layout "The South Shore Line":
http://yourmodelrailway.net/view_topic.php?id=509&forum_id=21
This video/animation was made in Adobe Flash Player, which is no longer supported or available for download.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Hello Everyone! It's been years since I've even looked at this forum. I can't believe how time goes by so fast. I see a couple of names on here from my old days. This forum has all changed and I'm not sure how to navigate this site as yet, but that may come back as I attempt things. Is Perry still around? He would be amazed at what I have been building lately from plasticard. He taught me so much.
I don't have much time today to look around but I will try and get back here soon. I am building a model for my railway supply store right now. They asked me to build 6 structures for their store layout. I have two done and the third one is moving along nicely. It's taking me 2 1/2 months to build each one, so I have a good years work ahead of me.

My Layout "The South Shore Line":
http://yourmodelrailway.net/view_topic.php?id=509&forum_id=21
This video/animation was made in Adobe Flash Player, which is no longer supported or available for download.

Posted
Rating:

Posted
Rating:
Sol
Site staff
Sol is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
 I sent an e-mail to Perry
"Hi Perry, just seeing if you are still around.
An old friend Wayne Williams has just started posting agin on on YMR and enquired

Is Perry still around? He would be amazed at what I have been building lately from plasticard. He taught me so much.

regards
Sol"

and this is his reply

"
Wow! Now there’s a ‘blast from the past’!

It’s great to hear from you, Ron.

Yes, I’m still about, but I don’t model any more. Following a Stroke together with other health issues, my hands and eyesight just won’t allow it. 

I’m really pleased to hear that the Group is still going. Please give my kindest regards to anyone who might remember me. 

We had some good times and interesting discussions on there. I remember all my projects taking abut three times as long to build, allowing time for documentation and photography! Happy days.

Very best wishes,

Perry "

Ron
NCE DCC ; 00 scale UK outline.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.