00 Gauge - The Far North Line

Posted
Rating:

ScR steam in the 50's

Great pic's there. I think I've said before, how your back scene blends in so well. If so, I'll say it again.

Cheers Pete.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5 (Liked by Ed)
Well, the site appears to be working for the moment…too much to go into at the moment, but I spent a good deal of lockdown exploring a long mused tangent about an alternative approach to the BR Standards, where the LMS had less of a monopoly on loco types and Gresley's explorations in to 2-6-2's developed to fruition. Here is one of the imaginations - a lightweight 2-6-2 based on the Ivatt 2-6-0. IMG_2303.JPG

Posted
Rating:
Wow - you've got to tell us how you did that Richard - is it a kit or scratch built ?  I can't see the join anywhere ……………:thumbs3:

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
A general hack about.. I'm in the throes of finalising more or less a dozen of these figments, and I'll expand on it all in due course. I want to get them all done and dusted without any further distractions. It was a lockdown project of something that I had been chewing over for decades - an alternative line of LMS and BR loco development if things had been a little different - and I had accumulated a stock of bodies and chassis at prices now little more than you pay for a wagon; I don't really like doing stuffed what if's; rather see them running. I'll be back….
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.