HM4000 instructions

Posted
Rating:
#93037 (In Topic #4977)
Inactive Member

Does anyone have any?

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a copy of the instructions for a Hornby/Hammant & Morgan HM4000 controller to include with the one I'm about to put up for sale. I'll also be selling the 2x add-on controllers which may even be similar instructions. Does anyone have a copy which could maybe be scanned?
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Inactive Member
Erm, forget that, I've found them!
If anyone requires a copy just let me know as I have now scanned them in case they are ever useful to anyone. :roll:

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Hello

I am a new member to the group and have recently acquired an HM4000 but without the instructions.  Do you still have a version you can email to me? .  I would be very grateful if you could.

Kind regards

Jim
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Hi Jim,
Not usually a good idea to post your email address in a post, as you open your inbox to all sorts of robots and trolls looking to send junk and worse. Safer to use the PM (private message) function, by hitting the box at the bottom of a member's post.

Safe surfing,

Bill :)

At 6'4'', Bill is a tall chap, then again, when horizontal he is rather long and people often used to trip over him! . . . and so a nickname was born :)

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Thanks for the advice.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Jim - Use the edit function right now and remove your e-mail address - as Bill said, it's not a good idea because this is not a closed forum.
Welcome, by the way!
Shaun.

Posted
Rating:
Sol
Site staff
Sol is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
[user=567]gastwo[/user] wrote:
Jim - Use the edit function right now and remove your e-mail address - as Bill said, it's not a good idea because this is not a closed forum.
Welcome, by the way!
Shaun.
I have edited it out but it is in his profile anyway.

Ron
NCE DCC ; 00 scale UK outline.

Posted
Rating:
Inactive Member
I think that the profile is only available to members, Sol.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.