Warley 2015

Posted
Rating:

YMRC meet.

just to throw a spanner in the works, polo shirt, apple green, logo across the back user name on breast left side.. Pete.

it was already on fire when I got here, honest!
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
 Alan that will do for me as well …no not the grotty green, the navy blue etc  :mutley

Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Site staff
spurno is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
[user=1766]jakesdad13[/user] wrote:
just to throw a spanner in the works, polo shirt, apple green, logo across the back user name on breast left side.. Pete.
If you're serious Pete go for it.

Regards

Alan

Born beside the mighty GWR.

Posted
Rating:
[user=1033]Spurno[/user] wrote:
OK,i've closed the poll thread or we'll have two running on the same subject.We'll do it manually and count them up later.

For me………T Shirt,Navy Blue,Logo and Web Address on the front.
Hi Alan,

This goes for me too, like this for the show.
Maybe,
We could look into the Polo shirts for sale as something later, with an embroidery logo over the breast either left or right as I would be proud to wear that when I go to my local show.

ATB,

Ian :mrgreen:

Time flies by when I'm the driver of a train
And I ride on the footplate there and back again.
Cooper St.

Posted
Rating:
Site staff
Looks like we have a leaning toward Navy.I'm going to phone a local supplier and possibly visit them today to find out a bit more information.

On another matter,has anyone bought their tickets yet?.

Regards

Alan

Posted
Rating:
Regarding the shirts, I think you'd find several members would buy them - show or no show ………….:thumbs

'Petermac

Posted
Rating:
Not bought them yet, just checked on the website and they are holding the price from last year.
Good news :lol:

Cooper St.

Posted
Rating:
Site staff
[user=6]Petermac[/user] wrote:
Regarding the shirts, I think you'd find several members would buy them - show or no show ………….:thumbs
That's great to know Peter.At the moment,certainly as far as i'm concerned anyway,the idea seems to be for T Shirts for recognition at Warley.I'm going to look into embroidered polo shirts later today.

Regards

Alan

Posted
Rating:
Banned
I would certainly want one and I'm sure other members abroad wouldn't mind one either. I guess you would need to do a head count first to find the quantity required, prior to pricing them individually. Maybe start another thread on the 'expression of interest of the YMRC T-shirt', then take orders once a price has been fixed.

I do realise that those of us that are abroad would have to pay for frieght/postage, but hey, we do with our models anyway! ;-)

Cheers, Gary.

Posted
Rating:
Site staff
At least you don't have to pay VAT Gary.

Regards

Alan

Posted
Rating:
Banned
:mutley :mutley

I would pay what ever the price is. Afterall, you would have to pay the VAT upfront for the manufacturing of the shirts, regardless of where they end up.

Cheers, Gary.

Posted
Rating:
Guest user

Sounds sensible Alan, Go for the T shirts to start off and if there is polo shirts later, I'd be up for that to.

Thanks for doing all the leg work, much appreciated.

Toto
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Site staff
I've just come off the phone to a local printer who can do a T Shirt with the logo and web address on the front for £11.00.I'm going over there later today and will get more information on prices for the embroidered polo shirts.I might even get the T Shirt today.They also do mail order.

Regards

Alan

Posted
Rating:
Go Alan, GO :Happy :Happy :Happy

Cooper St.

Posted
Rating:
Polo shirt for me Alan.Piran

Posted
Rating:
Guest user

Good stuff.

:thumbs
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Just a sudden thought what about names ? If logo and web address are across the chest…no room to pin a badge ? Alan any chance of checking how much extra to put a name on the back ?. I know this would probably be extra but we could give you our orders with size and name to go on the back…or if you have set it up we could place our orders direct ?   Oh and are we putting Warley 2015 on the back ? Or keeping it seemples ?…Might be worth asking any members who aren't going if tthey want a T shirt as well…with or without Warley on it

Sorry for lobbing spanners but only just saw you might be visiting the printers

Cheers

Matt
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Site staff
Just left the printers.I'll post again when I get home.

Regards

Alan

Posted
Rating:
Site staff
Just got in from the printers and from taking SWMBO for lunch,Got to accrue the brownie points.The final price for the T Shirt was £16.00 but the logo is apparently multi colour so costs a bit more and my T Shirt was £2.00 dearer due to size.I've no idea why as i'm such a slim chap.The web address is in a silver/grey colour to match the logo text underneath.Nothing else on it so we'll use this one as an exercise.

The web address if anyone wants to have a look is  http://www.bayfashions.co.uk/ and the logo file is now on their system.

Other sizes will be cheaper if you haven't been eating as much as me.

As mentioned earlier i did this as an exercise to get things moving,if anyone wants to order locally to themselves please feel free and i can send you the logo file which is a gif. file.

PS. I forgot to ask about the polo shirts but i'm picking up the T Shirt tomorrow and i'll ask then.
There is a £15.00 setup fee for embroidering using your own design but i will pay that and then members can order what they want if indeed we use them.

Regards

Alan

Posted
Rating:
Hi Alan,

You have struck while your iron's hot.

Well done :pathead

I would like a copy of the logo if possible just to check things around here, if that's possible.
Otherwise, dare I ask what size you had to have if you have had to pay £2 extra :cool wink

Thanks for your hard work,

Ian :mrgreen:

Cooper St.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.