Warley 2015

Posted
Rating:

YMRC meet.

I will be there saturday Tom.    Pete.

it was already on fire when I got here, honest!
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Hi Pete,

Saturday seems to be the most popular of the two. I'll get you on the updated list. Hopefully get it done tomorrow night at my hotel.

Look forward to meeting you. Maybe in the bar ;-)

Cheers

Toto
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Sounds like a plan :mrgreen:.   Pete.

Posted
Rating:
Mines a Guinness, Toto's in the chair;-):lol::lol::lol:, suggest you get a loan mate:):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:………
                                                              Tom…………. 

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Yeah I'm sure Toto was doing a list of attendees, I'm sure it was so he could get the first round in.  :twisted:   Mines a pint of best Tom

Cheers

Matt
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
It has tobe Cornish Tribute for me.Piran

Posted
Rating:
Site staff
spurno is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
I'll go with Piran.

Regards

Alan

Born beside the mighty GWR.

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Jesus …….. You lot woke up fast. Never seen any of you guys move so quick.

The milky bars are on me. No sweat.

Cheers

Toto
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
You put milk on the bar Thomas you better have your running gear on !! :It's a no no
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Wellllllllll.......... If you are sure you can handle something a bit harder ......ok then.
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Hi,

I'll do a Warley update tomorrow night. There has been a couple of revisions so I'll get them on. If there is anyone else who wants to update …… Now would be a good time.

Cheers

Toto
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
"If there is anyone else who wants to update …… Now would be a good time"
                      Yes Tom, two pints of Guinness, 25 yards of 009 track, and a great excuse for going home with some rolling stock say, 6 peco L&B coaches  :mutley:mutley:mutley:mutley:mutley:mutley

Regards Tom 2:lol:……:);-):cool:]

Last edit: by mckinnell

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
I could stretch to the Guinness.

I'll get round to the update tonight. Haven't forgotten.

Cheers

Toto
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Hi all

Just to confirm that I will not be able to make Warley this year due to other commitments. Apologies for keeping you dangling on this one. I hope you all have a great day.

Bob

Last edit: by Bob K

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Ok,

Better late than never, I held off a bit to see if there was any more takers but only the one.

The situation is as follows,

Saturday

Spurno, Matt, Toto,Piran, Mark L 71A ( Exhibiting Botleigh ), Nairepooc, McKinnell and Jakesdad.

Sunday

Keith M, Bromsmods, Matt, Toto, Piran, Mark L 71A ( exhibiting Botleigh ) , G0ibi.

The door is still open to anyone expressing an interest so just call out if you want to be included in the meet.

Cheers for now.

PS ……… Not long to go now. Start saving your loco tokens.:mutley
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Hi ALL,
            Well , just been hit with a bill for around £940.00 by end of November so:shock:, we are saving like mad to get this amount ready, this is for some house repairs due to start in mid to end of November, and with this bill pending it will have to be that if i can get to the show so be it, otherwise, it may be the bill will be swallowing up ALL MONIES till the end of the year as such:sad::sad:, a pain but, there you are, such is life, so that's my position now and is not going to alter, as i say a bit of a bugger but, never mind:roll::roll:;-):)…….

Very best regards and wishes to all………………Tom…:);-):cool:

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Not so good news Tom, especially at this time of year. Hope you get sorted out. If you get there, all the better but as you say a bit of a knock so no pressure . Get the domestics sorted out. I'm sure this will be the first of many opportunities.

Cheers. :thumbs

Toto
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Afraid the shinies fund took a knock the Lister B I,m restoring needed work to its magneto the bill would have been around £350 more than the engine is worth so I have had to bite the bullet and buy a replacement, it worked out cheaper to buy a complete engine for £90 and take off the mag! still I am really looking forward to meeting up with you lot so that will take the edge off just having to drool over all the goodies!:mutley :mutley.

Later Doods Pete. 

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
My shinies bank is pretty empty too  but I'm going for a good look at the layouts with possible operators eyes open , to meet you guys and to carry Tom's extra shiny bags ( think I'll just take a trolley !!  :mutley
Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
Nah ……… No trolley needed. I'll be on a strict shinnie curfew. I will not be drawn into needless purchases. Point blank refuse to be. I won't have Paul there to wind me up this time ……… Just Matt so there …… Already 50% of the way there. ……. And no Paul, I ain't taking my mobile phone. So there.

Toto
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.